Friday, February 28, 2014

Dear Editor, 1974

 Sometimes it is hard to admit that you're wrong, but I have to admit this factor.  I thought that the students at PC cared about the way that their school is run.  I thought that it mattered to the students about the double standard involved in the rules that are set-up.
 I was wrong.  The average student cares about passing his subjects.  He wants a fair attitude taken on him by the administration, but he is too apathetic to do anything about it.  I'm terribly sorry to say that the administration seems just as apathetic about their problems, as the students are.  To say, I protest the way the administration is running this school, is just shrugged off and forgotten about.  To you who read this, I ask, please examine your apathetic tendencies and decide whether you want to make your lives better, or whether you want to sit back and drink beer.  Whichever you decide, please forgive me for misjudging you, the readers, because I thought you cared for your welfare.  I'm sorry for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment