Friday, February 7, 2014

Whole New World, 2003

I see a whole new world before me.

I never thought it would be this way,
When you came in my life-what can I say?
You saved me from an awful fall,
Now I feel ten feet tall.

Now I live my life with no regrets,
'Cause now there's you.
And now you tell me you love me.
Oh how you love me
I see a whole new world before me.

You mean more than the sky above,
Because you are the one who gives total love,
We want to do everything you say,
'Cause you give to us a brighter day
Now we live our lives with no regrets,
'Cause we have you
And now we tell you we love you.
Oh how we love you,
We see a whole new world before us.

We love you everyday
We love you and we pray,
We love you and we shout,
We love you-there's no doubt
We love you more and more,
We love you-our spirits soar
We see a whole new world before us.

No comments:

Post a Comment