Friday, December 20, 2013

Come On Down (part 2), 1977

Keep          It's silly to say again, because
                    life goes on without the past, but
                     I'm seeing my life repeat itself
                      from the past to now to the past.

Making      Come on down to my level of life,
                     Come on down with me,
                       Come on down and see where I am,
                         Where am I, do you know?

Simple        I tried one time to be cool,
                     and then I tried to be love,
                      and then I tried to be cooler,
                       and then it was as a lover.

Moves         Then, I repeated myself one more
                      time and was shot down one more
                       time, so come on down where I
                        might be, have you found it, yet?

Initials mean nothing, so
I guess experience is what matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment