Thursday, May 29, 2014

Hurt, 1969

I've been hurt before,
I've had it more,
But this is the worst,
My heart has burst.

It's been so hard,
Like being hit by a guard,
You hurt me so bad,
I am so sad.

I cannot live,
I have nothing to give,
I've been hurt for now,
I'll pull out somehow.

For now I am sad,
Sometimes I get mad,
I will be hurt,
You can call me dirt.

I was nice,
It was paradise,
Now it's gone,
I will be shot at dawn.

I will die,
You can lie,
But you never can say,
This wasn't my day.

I was hurt today,
I will die in May,
I will be gone and died,
And I will say you lied.

They're coming to get me,
They're using the key,
I'm going to be shot,
And they're going to enjoy it a lot.

This is the end,
I thought you were my friend,
You told the jury wrong,
And now I'm going to be stiff and long.

No comments:

Post a Comment