Sunday, November 17, 2013

Blam, 1971

 Blam!  Bam!  I crammed for the test.  I was studying about Hoover Dam, Virginia Ham, and a traffic jam.  My teacher was a lamb, but she was on the lam.  Her name was Pam.  Her husband was a ram.  His name was Sam.  Her favorite group was the Tams.  They all ate yams.

 It's been a long time, since I fell in the cotton bin.  It was in a lion's den.  The lions had eaten a fish fin, again.  A hen was in her roost drinking gin.  They notified her next of kin.  They were all men.  They brought a pin into the pig pen.  That was a sin.  The pin was made out of tin.  There were ten pigs.  They couldn't win.  They sold the pigs for yen to Zen Buddhists.

 I baked a bun.  It was done in fun.  He had a gun.  He was Attila the Hun, As far as his men were concerned, there were none.  All I had was a pun.  I tried to run, but the sun blinded me.  My son weighed a ton.  He sat on Attila.  We won.

 The bing-bong and the ding-dong came from the gong rung by King Kong.  While the long Ping-Pong match was going on, King Kong sang a song with Anna Mae Wong.  It was all wrong.

 The air was bare with the bear.  It took great care to dare the bear to give the fare to the fair hare, whose hair was caught by the lair.  The mare, which was mayor used Nair on the pair of his rare legs.  It would tear and wear his wares.

No comments:

Post a Comment