Sunday, January 5, 2014

Crashed

You let me down when you said goodbye,
I couldn't speak to ask you why,
All I could think was I would die,
'Cause you were gone and now I cry.

I've crashed my heart into a wall,
I watch the phone, but you won't call,
Why have you done this to me,
Now, I've crashed and you don't see.

The times we had were really good,
I thought at least you had understood,
About my love and wanting you,
And how I thought you'd want me too.

I'm crashed and no one's there,
I really thought that you cared,
But what I feel is you're not fair,
We really made a great pair.

So now you walked out the door,
I really wish you loved me more,
But now I see I can't have you,
And I don't know what I will do.

I've crashed my life for all to see,
All you said was you had to be free,
I guess it's true that you're gone,
But I wish you won't be away too long.

I'm Crashed.

No comments:

Post a Comment