Sunday, January 4, 2015

Untitled

I've waited here so long
 that my neck has
  frozen into a position.


 The above descriptive verse is an original work from one of my favorite poets, ME.  Isn't that a modest statement?  Now that I've got your attention, and you're probably hanging on every word I say, let me make this observation that I am going out of my mind.  You are probably dismayed at that statement.  My purpose in life is twofold.  First, to give people the freedom and justice that is their right, and second, to make one person happy.  If I can make one person happy, then we would be one step closer to peace.  You are asking yourself, "Well, why is he going out of his mind"?  That is easy to answer, because I make people happy, while I'm very sad inside.  BOOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment